Greetings from City Motors Sdn Bhd.
HAVING DIFFICULTY SELLING YOUR CAR? WE CAN HELP!
Established since 1965 and through years of association
with the expatriate and diplomat community, we have received
feedback on problems faced by them when selling their cars.
Some of the problems highlighted are:
- Difficulty in identifying "genuine
buyers" from the public.
- No privacy when the vehicle is advertised
in the newspaper.
- Vulnerable to risk when "strangers"
request for a test-drive.
- Buyers who need to buy through loan arrangements
often entail a long and tedious process. Sellers are often
stranded when final payments are delayed or deal called
off at the last hour.
- Buyers demand immediate delivery while sellers often need
cars for short period before departure
In short, selling a car can be a very stressful experience, more so for an expatriate.